Where to start

Tuesday 11 May 2010

What is it all about: This blog is created as a dynamic system of notes on the regulation of appetite by one student of this exciting area.

The purpose is to: take notes, organise my thoughts, practise expressing myself and scientific writing. This means quite entirely for my benefit. But it would be great if others could find this information useful one day.

How this is going to happen: My idea is a dynamic content which is being corrected and filled in as I find out more. If an expert finds his or her way, or anybody else for that matter, who wants to read any of this and contribute, you are welcome to do so!

Disclaimer: Please keep in your mind, that a student does not mean an expert, that these are notes not textbooks and that this material is not peer- or anybody else-reviewed, i.e. may not be correct but instead may be full of mistakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment